Sunday, July 20, 2008

Field Trip



On Thursday July 3, as I was on my way to an amusement park with my camp kids, we stopped in the park to eat lunch. The park was the perfect place to eat that day because we got a chance to see the cutest little Japanese children. They were all in a line putting on a show. There were drummers, flag people and some of them were even instructing! The children were so disciplined and they all seemed to be the same height. I loved it! On the way to the amusement park I had my eye on all of the Japnese school children and people thinking about how cute and unique they were. Coinsidently, by looking at their expressions, they must have been thinking the same exact things about us Americans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PLEASE Send me the picture when you get creamed!!! I have to have that picture. I'm going to put it up on the refrigerator!